[TYPO3-mvc] JSON output

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Wed Sep 1 00:21:25 CEST 2010

Hello Sebastian,

Thanks for pointing me to the right direction so quickly.

> Yeah, but in this case I'd say it would be better to have a PHP based
> view -- which is used if you use the correct naming convention:
> (Pattern: 'Tx_ at extensionName_View_@controller at action@format)

After doing a search on archive of this list I finally found what you
mean about "PHP based view" as follows:

Suppose I have "FooController" and "barAction" then have file
myextension/Classes/View/Foo/Bar.php with content:

class Tx_MyExtension_View_FooBarJson extends
Tx_Extbase_MVC_View_AbstractView {
	public function render() {
		//do something with $this->variables and return the output

With best regards,
Pankaj Lele