[TYPO3-mvc] POST/GET vars

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 19:38:56 CEST 2010

Hello again. I still can`t Get one thing

How can I register tt_news variables/parameters in my ext

Ext key: dp_poster
Ext name: Poster

How can I get plugin name ? Where is it set ?

Cause I tried something like that

plugin.tx_dpposter_plugin.view.tx_dpposter_dpposter = tx_ttnews

and

plugin.tx_dpposter.view.tx_dpposter_dpposter = tx_ttnews

and I receive

Error: Required property 'tt_news' does not exist.

I bet I have something wrong in my namespace in TS :)

Best regards,
Dawid

Dawid Pacholczyk
tel: 502-054-334