[TYPO3-mvc] array or Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage ?

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Tue Oct 26 20:41:22 CEST 2010

Hello.

Hope you're all doing fine.

I have just one question, is it better for templates to declare
properties as arrays?

When I try to use a property created with Extbase Kickstarter inside a
template using a fluid checkbox I get this:

Checkbox viewhelpers can only be bound to properties of type boolean or
array. Property "activities" is of type
"Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage".

I could just change the type of the property, but what are the
advantages or disadvantages of using arrays instead of
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_ObjectStorage?

Best regards,

B.