[TYPO3-mvc] Get childs

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:23:33 CEST 2010

Hi Dawid,

Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
> *#1225709595: The template files
> "something/Resources/Private/Partials/DocumentTemplateElement.html" ** could
> not be loaded.*
>
> should I load it in some special way ?

You have to write it and than save it in your partials-folder. Fluid
knows about templates, layouts and partials. all three paths are defined
in TypoScript normally.

If you have just one layer under your blocks this is not absolutely
neccessary - but if you have

- block
  - subblock
   - subsubblock

and subsubblock is child of subblock the recurrence can be done by using
the partial as described.

if you have

- block
  - block
  - block

you don't need recurrence, because you have a known depth of 1.

regards
Dennis