[TYPO3-mvc] POST/GET vars

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu Oct 21 18:41:55 CEST 2010

Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:

Hi Dawid,

> I can`t figure how to work
> with ts configuration in extbase exts. I can`t find a good example cause in
> blog_example isn`t too much of it.

Well, there is quite a bit actually for demonstration purposes:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/blog_example/trunk/Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt

> [...] in blog_example there is something like
>
> plugin.tx_myext.view - how can I get to this ?

with plugin.tx_myext.settings you can set "user settings" for all
plugins. with plugin.tx_myext_plugin.settings you can overwrite them for
one plugin.
These settings are automatically available in your controllers (as
$this->settings['foo']) and in your Fluid templates ({settings.foo})
The other sections (persistence, view & _LOCAL_LANG) are predefined and
you can't access them directly.
What exactly are you trying to do?

> how should namespace look in ts config ?? SOmething like this ? ->
> plugin.tx_myexet.view.Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model ??? or what it should be ?

I don't really understand what you mean..
With "namespace" we name the URL prefix of a plugin. By default that is
"tx_extensionname_pluginname". But since a month you can change that
namespace manually.

Best,
Bastian