[TYPO3-mvc] How to properly set view

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:53:02 CEST 2010

Ok i have in my flexform something like that

<settings.view>
                <TCEforms>
                    <label>View</label>
                    <config>
                        <type>select</type>
                        <items type="array">
                            <numIndex index="0" type="array">
                                <numIndex index="0">LIST</numIndex>
                                <numIndex index="1">Artile->list</numIndex>
                            </numIndex>
                            <numIndex index="1" type="array">
                                <numIndex index="0">SINGLE</numIndex>
                                <numIndex
index="1">Article->single</numIndex>
                            </numIndex>
                        </items>
                        <maxitems>1</maxitems>
                        <size>1</size>
                    </config>
                </TCEforms>
            </settings.view>

ANd it`s not working :( My ext always invoke default action