[TYPO3-mvc] Passing single view id to template

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:55:55 CEST 2010

2010/10/21 Dawid Pacholczyk <dpacholczyk at gmail.com>

> Hello List,
>
>  how can I pass single view page id from my controller to fluid and how can
> I use it in template ?
>
> Best regards,
> Dawid Pacholczyk

Hi Dawid,

You can access it directly in your template like:
<f:link.page pageUid="{settings.singlePageID}" />

If you really want to pass it in from the controller, I suppose you could
do:
$this->view->assign('singlePageId',$this->settings['singlePageID']);
and then in your template:
<f:link.page pageUid="{singlePageID}" />

The first way is simpler though -- less code. Both of these assume you have
it defined in your settings something like
plugin.tx_myext.settings.singlePageID = 123

HTH,
Christine