[TYPO3-mvc] MM relation

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 19:09:24 CEST 2010

Thanks Stefan. It`s almoust ok.

I`ve connected Article with Category with assiociaton connection.
Kickstarter created mm table. So it`s cool. But when I use select filed and
I select 2 records nothing happens. Nothing is written in mm table. This is
my TCA for this field

'category' => array(
            'exclude' => 0,
            'label'   =>
'LLL:EXT:my_articles/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_db.xml:tx_myarticles_domain_model_article.category',
            'config' => Array (
                'type' => 'select',
                'size' => 5,
                'treeView' => 1,
                'foreign_table' => 'tx_myarticles_domain_model_category',
                'autoSizeMax' => 50,
                'minitems' => $confArr['requireCategories'] ? 1 : 0,
                'maxitems' => 500,
                'MM' => 'tx_myarticles_article_category_mm',
            ),
                'size' => 1,
                'maxitems' => 1,
                'eval' => ''