[TYPO3-mvc] managing templates

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:11:02 CEST 2010

Hello List,
 how can I manage templates in my ext ?

For example. In old school ext creating there was a file with diffrent
subparts. For example I could create two subparts ###STATUS_OK### or
###STATUS_NOT_OK### and use the one that I need.

In extbase/fluid method I have for example listAction() and list.html

How can I load 2 diffrent lists if I need ?

Or how can end user create his own templates ? This is another example. In
old schoold I could give user possibility to add his own .html file. How can
I do that in extbase/fluid ?

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

--