[TYPO3-mvc] POST/GET vars

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:53:53 CEST 2010

cause I want to make an extension that works on single view of another
extension.

For example I want to make some actions when i have single view of tt_news.
So I need to get to them cause tt_news[tt_news] isn`t my ext GET var. I
can`t XCLASS tt_news with my own ext cause in future I want to make it
possible to use with any extension with single_view. So if I`m correct I
need to get to other GET vars that are not available with getArguments()

Am I wrong ?

Best regards,
Dawid "Fixus" Pacholczyk

2010/10/18 Bastian Waidelich <bastian at typo3.org>

> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>
> Hi Dawid,
>

>  how can I get to GET/POST vars in my extbase extension ?
>>

> May I ask why you need to access global GET/POST vars?
>
> Best,
> Bastian

Dawid Pacholczyk
tel: 502-054-334