[TYPO3-mvc] [Extbase] Object doesn't get initialized.

Stephan Schreiter sphn82 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 16 16:10:22 CEST 2010

Hi

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:02:02 +0200, Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:

> Hey,
>

>> class Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_User extends
>> Tx_Extbase_Domain_Model_FrontendUser {
> What's the configuration for the single table inheritance? Could you
> post it here?
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian

@Franz Koch:

I'm applying the

$this->fooRepository = t3lib_div::makeInstance
('Tx_MyExt_Domain_Repository_FooRepository');
$myObject = $this->fooRepository->findByUid(1);

approach and it works well for the main_domain_model as mentioned.
Many thanks anyway and special thank for pointing out when the
constructor of an object gets actually called. I wasn't aware of that and
it's always of advantage to know.

@Sebastian:

Thanks for taking a look into this.

The configuration for the table mapping is:

plugin.tx_myext {
	persistence {
		classes {
			Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_User {
				mapping {
					tableName = fe_users
					recordType =
Tx_MyExt_Domain_Model_User

Is there additional configuration necessary to get the 1:n related 'item'
model from table 'tx_myext_domain_model_item' in?

Best regards,

Stephan