[TYPO3-mvc] indexed_search and extbase

Kerstin Eitner eitner.kerstin at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:54:05 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

i'm developing my first extension in extbase and i've got a problem with
my result pages and the indexed search.

I have a list-view and a detail-view of some products. The content of
the list-view can sometimtes be found, but the content of the
detail-view not.

Here is my configuration of the Plugin that i developed with extbase &
fluid:

Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin(
	$_EXTKEY,
	'Pi1',
	array('Reference' => 'index, show')
);

Can anybody please give me a hint, what am i doing here?
Do i have to define something, so that the content is indexed by the search?

Thanks in advance,
Kerstin Eitner