[TYPO3-mvc] extbase as new content element

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri Oct 8 16:45:15 CEST 2010

Hey,

> don't use configurePlugin - add the created typoscript yourself like this:
I'd like to strongly discourage you from that way, as this can break a
lot of things!

Instead, use registerPlugin in ext_localconf.php, and then create a new
plugin like that:
plugin.tx_mypluginascontentmodule =<
tt_content.list.20.[yourextensionkey_and_pluginkey]

so let the TS be autogenerated by extbase. In ext_tables.php you can do
it as described afterwards:

> t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin(array('FhhLinkliste', 'tx_fhhlinkliste'), 'CType');

Greets,
Sebastian