[TYPO3-mvc] extbase as new content element

Jochen Landvoigt j.landvoigt at siwa.at
Fri Oct 8 14:52:10 CEST 2010

  hi,

i have now developed several extbase plugins and it's working great.
I have registered all my plugins with the
Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::configurePlugin (ext_localconf.php) and
with Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerPlugin (ext_tables.php) so
that it shows up in my pluginlist in the backend.

Is there also a posibility to add an extbase plugin as an new content type?

The old plugins before extbase have been added with
t3lib_extMgm::addPlugin(array(
<plugintitle>,
     $_EXTKEY . '_pi1',
     t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath($_EXTKEY) . 'ext_icon.gif'
),'CType');
showed up under the content elements.

I haven't found an extbase function to do this with my extbase plugin.

kind regards

jochen