[TYPO3-mvc] Create HMENU submenu from extbase

Stefan Wild sw at sw4.de
Wed Oct 6 10:24:20 CEST 2010

OK, got it working – almost.

I actually followed Bastian's recommendation from another thread
("Possibility to let Extbase-Ext return an array?" from 28.05.2009) and
got his example working with the addition of

t3lib_div::makeInstance("Tx_Extbase_Dispatcher");

(see thread "Using Repository outside a controller" from 24.07.2010)

This way I am getting a nice menu. Now it's just the LazyLoadingProxy
that gives me headaches with the following error message whenever I use
a getProperty function on a related object:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First
argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Array' was given in
.../htdocs/typo3_src-4.3.6/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Persistence/LazyLoadingProxy.php
on line 102

Any suggestions?

Best,
Stefan