[TYPO3-mvc] typo3.eclipse.extender with object manager in Extbase

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Oct 5 16:44:33 CEST 2010

Am 05.10.2010 14:12, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:

> Maybe Roberts RFC (http://wiki.php.net/rfc/customfactories) will get some attention one time.. then
> we would not need custom IDE support anymore as far as I understood it..

Why? The IDE would then need to know what factory does unless it will execute the PHP code of the
factory.

Anyway, I think the proposal as it is interferes with the auto-loader. The process as I see is:

* resolve class name (the factory)
* instantiate an object of the class (the auto-loader)
* inject the dependencies (the factory again)

Or PHP gets a new keyword "create" that invokes the factory mechanism. But then the client code has
to know if a factory is involved which is not good.

Masi