[TYPO3-mvc] (Lazy)ObjectStorage and sorting

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:32:19 CEST 2010

Hi list,

i have problem with the ObjectStorage and sorting.

I have a MM relation defined in TCA. When creating new objects the
sorting is ok. I attach my object in the order i like to have and this
works.
Now i like to update something. My object structure is defined in XML -
therefore i have a Service that converts DOMDocument into my Domain Model.

The logic is the following if the object exists:

- remove all childrens (without cascade remove).
- parse the children and add them one by one by using attach again.

but the order gets broken in some cases.

Lets assume i have one object with two childrens and the second child
got modified. After the Service is done the second child becomes the first.

Anybody familiar with (Lazy)ObjectStorage, MM-relations and sorting, who
can gimme a hint whats going on there?

regards
Dennis