[TYPO3-mvc] Create HMENU submenu from extbase

Stefan Wild sw at sw4.de
Fri Oct 1 14:12:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

Simon Weber had already brought up "HMENU userFunc & extbase" in June.
Im not sure, though, if that would eventually help me. What I am
looking for is to include results of an extbase action as a sublevel in
an HMENU.

Example:

Travel offers (Standard TMENU item in HMENU created from page tree)
	January 2011 (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with
according arguments)
	February 2011  (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with
according arguments)
	April 2011 (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with
according arguments)
	(Show only months that have active offers)
Other page (Standard TMENU item in HMENU created from page tree)
	City A (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with according
arguments)
	City B (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with according
arguments)
	City C (link to extbase-generated page "Travel offers" with according
arguments)

Basically that means I have two problems:

1. How can I include a userfunction only as submenu level?
2. How can I feed this submenu with extbase output?

Sorry for the confusing description of what I'm looking for and thanks
for your help.

Best,
Stefan