[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot open backend module with trunk

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Nov 30 17:18:10 CET 2010

Hey,

>>> #1290623010: Object configuration was not found in
>>> "config.tx_extbase.objects". Please make sure, that the TypoScript setup
>>> is loaded
>>
>> As Extbase BE modules can be configured through TS as well ("module."
>> instead of "plugin.") you need to have a TS configuration available.
>> If you select a page in the page tree, the TS setup for that very page
>> is loaded. Otherwise Extbase tries to figure out the root page and loads
>> that template (just like RealUrl does it basically).
>>
>> If this fails, the above exception is shown (since a few revisions).
>> Any suggestions for a more meaningful exception message?
>
> I'd say that I do not understand this requirement as I do not use the
> page tree and (see my other message), I don't know where to put the TS.
> I tried to select a page in Web > Page that inherits your
> ext_typoscript_setup.txt config _before_ going to my module, it did not
> help.

I can confirm that selecting a certain page in the pageTree doesn't
work/care here.

To find a solution for your problem, please go to the TS-object browser
or templateAnalyzer and see if in your main template the default extbase
configuration is included (config.tx_extbase.objects...). If not, the
include order of your templates isn't configured correctly. In my case I
had set "never include before this template record" for the option
"Static template files from T3 Extensions" on tab "includes" of static
templates.

And please note, that although your currently used static template might
be configured correctly (you can test it by checking a extbase extension
in FE), extbase is using the first template found, which might be some
outdated TS template somewhere in your tree (like it was in my case).