[TYPO3-mvc] Cannot open backend module with trunk

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 30 16:49:50 CET 2010

Hey Franz,

> nope, but your main TS template of the website (FE) has to be configured
> correctly so that the default extbase config is included.
> In my posting "Backend-Modules broken on one server using extbase trunk,
> others are fine" from about 1 week ago - I had the same issue there.

OK, did not notice. I read it but still, it's not clear. I don't have
the "Do not include flag" on my templates. Here is basically my page
structure:

root
   `-- CONFIG
        |-- website 1
        |-- website 2
        |-- ...
        |-- website n

        `-- General Storage Folder with shared configuration

templates are set on each website, not on CONFIG. They inherit a global
config from the General Storage Folder.

My backend module has nothing to do with the page tree, it is located in
its dedicated "top level category" in the side bar.

I tried to manually include the ext_typoscript_setup.txt file from
extbase, both in pageTS and in the General Storage Folder. Error
remains. Any hint?

Thanks
Xavier