[TYPO3-mvc] 3 questions reagarding fluid and extbase

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Nov 30 15:22:04 CET 2010

[ As suggested by Oliver Klee  repost that on the MVC Newsgroup ]

Hello guys,

wow Extbase and Fluid are very impressive ;)

I do have 3 important questions:

1. I want to set up the used template via TYPOScript for a controller.
   (Therefore there must be a way to bypass the convention and change
    the Templatefile in the controller or via TS on a different way)
   Is there anyway to do that?
   (Just to prevent lost templatte changes on updating the extension)

2. Is there anyway to calculate a typoscript objectpath?
   I need to pass some values, which are calculated using TS, to an
   JSON-APIServer

3. after using json decode i do have problems using the .-Notation in
   Fluid
   http://forge.typo3.org/issues/8534
   Is there anyway to bypass/solve that problem?
   (Should be possible with an own viewHelper)

Thanks for that great templating engine ;)

Best regards
Kay