[TYPO3-mvc] Empty/faulty extension output after migrating to productive system (because of faulty fluid naming settings?)

Felix Eggbert eggbert at phez.com
Mon Nov 29 22:09:52 CET 2010

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for your ideas...
@Sebastian When I posted my first message yesterday I was running TYPO3
4.4.2 with Extbase/Fluid 1.2.1...

I have now tried the latest versions (trunk=1.3.0beta1a ?) of both
extensions (still on T3 4.4.2) and changed my template file names to
UpperCamelCase...I also updated my dev system to these versions and my own
extension still works perfectly on this side...

Having done this the errors (on the productive system) as described before
are gone (!) but I get an "InvalidArgumentException - not a correct info
array of constructor dependencies was passed!" error which I cannot
replicate on my dev system: I have a list of categories that can be clicked
to show a list of entries in the respective category. Once I click on a link
the entry controller is called and the corresponding category is passed
over...(in fluid: <f:link.action action="index" controller="Entry"
arguments="{category : category}">Category</f:link.action>)...nothing
spectacular here and as I said works perfectly on my dev system even with
the trunk versions...

Do you have an idea where the problem lies here?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Felix