[TYPO3-mvc] Accessing external database table

Markus Mahner lists at mahner.net
Sat Nov 27 16:03:25 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 26.11.2010 um 14:44 schrieb Markus Mahner:
> Basically, it seems to work, as when I fetch all records on that table using findAll() and iterate through the result using <f:for>, I get the correct number of records (413); unfortunately, it's 413x the first record :(.
>
> What am I missing?

No ideas, anybody? Sorry, I'm pretty new to Extbase (and TYPO3 extension development, fwiw)... Maybe I miss something obvious...

May it have something to do with the foreign table not having uid and pid columns? I tried mapping uid to the id column, with no luck. Is a pid column needed? Remember, the table is used read only (my plugin's main purpose is to display data from that and some related tables). If a pid column is needed, what should it contain?

best regards & thanks in advance,
µ.