[TYPO3-mvc] Language overlay with sys_language_mode=strict and limit/offset

Thomas Heilmann heilmann at mindscreen.de
Thu Nov 25 19:53:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to use limit/offset and count in a repository with localized
objects and sys_language_mode set to strict. The query result for an
alternative language contains only translated records; but countAll
returns the number of all record. Respectively, $query->setLimit applies
the limit to all objects, not only the translated ones.

I peeked into the Typo3DbBackend, if I am not missing something,
getObjectCountByQuery does not take into account language settings yet
(neither does limit/offset). Right?

Regards,
Thomas