[TYPO3-mvc] Can Fluid produce the right HTML5 code?

Bastian Waidelich bastian.waidelich at typo3.org
Thu Nov 25 16:21:54 CET 2010

Franz Koch wrote:

Hi Franz,

> but that's more a workaround - FLUID should have native support for
> HTML5.

See my reply from 15.46 ;)

> Best would also be that the vHs create the needed attributes based
> on the validation annotations of the properties. Even better would
> be if resulting errors would be classified f.e. in "required/missing" [...]

I'm not sure about that.. Could be a case of a software trying to be
more clever than it's user. E.g. you might want to use it in BE too and
there the rules might be different.

Anyways, form.textfield VH supports the additional attributes required,
type and placeholder.

Bastian