[TYPO3-mvc] Backend-Modules broken on one server using extbase trunk, others are fine

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed Nov 24 09:19:27 CET 2010

Hi,

> I have about 6 rootpages with TS tempaltes there, and all work frontend
> whise - so I don't think that's the issue. I'm out of guesses.

When i had the error, i tracked that down to the object manager. When it
gets a ClassNameInterface and does not find any mapping for it (like it
is defined in the ext_typoscript_setup.txt), AFAIR it strips "Interface"
and just instantiates ClassName. So whatever it is, the mapping isn't
loaded in your case.

HTH,
Andreas