[TYPO3-mvc] Backend-Modules broken on one server using extbase trunk, others are fine

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Wed Nov 24 08:47:40 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 24.11.10 08:29, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Am 24.11.2010 08:00, schrieb Franz Koch:
>> I assume so, but how can I provide the TS configuration in/for BE?
>
> include static from extensions =>  Configuration/TypoScript/setup.txt
>
> or ext_typoscript_setup.txt

The mapping is already in extbase/ext_typoscript_setup.txt so it should
be loaded as soon as you have TS template set.

I had the same error, when i just wanted to test a backend module
without a page tree, without any page records and so without a TS
Template. Very confusing and strange to rely on TS setup for a BE module
without a connection to the page tree.

After i set up a dummy page and created a TS template, the error was gone.

Regards,
Andreas