[TYPO3-mvc] Backend-Modules broken on one server using extbase trunk, others are fine

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Nov 24 04:05:54 CET 2010

Hey there,

after spending hours finding the bug I'll ask you guys for help. I've
problems with extbase based backend modules using latest SVN of Extbase
- but the curious thing is, that these problems only occur on one
specific server and on other servers everything is fine.

To me it looks like the basic extbase configuration/classloader is not
included, but I don't know why. Here's the error I get:

> Tx_Extbase_Object_Container_Exception_UnknownObjectException
>
> Could not analyse class:Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_Backend maybe not loaded or no autoloader?

Any ideas? I already cleared all caches several times and also truncated
the reflection cache by hand. Frontend is working fine though. I'm out
of ideas where to search (and probably to tired now) - thanks for help.