[TYPO3-mvc] new extension tkaddress

Thomas Kieslich thomas.kieslich at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:51:02 CET 2010

Hi Sebastian
Thanks for your look at the extension.

In extbase_pager i can replace the constructor with the injection Method
and it works. But your right, i can use now the widget. I will do it in
trunk for compatibility with 4.4.

btw. is it possible to use jquery 1.4.4 for the widgets? Or perhaps an
easier way to disable it else disable header.998. I prefer to use t3jquery.

Greets from DD, Thomas