[TYPO3-mvc] ViewHelper / template wiki?

Sy Moen tech at gallupcurrent.com
Sat Nov 20 05:46:28 CET 2010

OK... is there a wiki for ViewHelpers and their implementation in
various use cases?

I know that there is stuff that I am learning by scouring the code, the
web, this list, trial and error. A wiki... or a repo or a blog or
something that would allow the posting of 1) the ViewHelper, 2) example
template stubs and 3) expected output? That way you could search the
thing by any of those criteria.

For instance, the viewhelperstest ext is really great, but would be
twice as great if there were more specific examples, and along side,
expected output.

Something along the lines of the php.net manual, but with search-able
comments.

...at the beginning it could be as simple as a slight variation of the
blog example: the "post" being a view helper, and the "comment" would
have two parts: the "template stub" and the "expected output." That way
if the original ViewHelper creator does not have time to put up the
examples... others would fill in the blanks. Any registered typo3 user
could post and / or "comment," and all the FLOW3 project people could
have mod privs (or whatever).