[TYPO3-mvc] extbase backend module not in access list

Jochen Landvoigt j.landvoigt at siwa.at
Thu Nov 18 11:34:53 CET 2010

Hi Bastian!

Sorry this doesn't work for me. The behavior is the same as before. The plugin shows up for every user and it doesn't appear in the access list when configuring a backend group.

I registered the Plugin with the following Code:
if (TYPO3_MODE === 'BE') {
        /**
	* Registers a Backend Module
	*/
	Tx_Extbase_Utility_Extension::registerModule(
		$_EXTKEY,
		'web',					// Make module a submodule of 'web'
		'<PLUGINNAME>',	// Submodule key
		'',						// Position
		array(																			// An array holding the controller-action-combinations that are accessible
			'Produktverwaltung' => 'index,edit,update,editOwner,new,create,online,offline,switchOnlineVersion,rejectVersionForm,rejectVersion,delete',			// The first controller and its first action will be the default
			'FileBrowser' => 'index,upload',
			),
		array(
			'access' => 'user,group',
			'icon'   => 'EXT:<PLUGINDIR>/ext_icon.gif',
			'labels' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Resources/Private/Language/locallang_mod.xml',
		)
	);
}

I tried the patch on a typo3 4.4.2 and on a typo3 4.4.4. No extbase backend plugin shows up in the user or group access list.
I have also installed the blog_example extbase extension but it also doesn't show up.

greets

Jochen