[TYPO3-mvc] dontverifyrequesthash and custom validator

Astrid Haubold astridhaubold at gmx.net
Mon Nov 15 11:45:27 CET 2010

Am 15.11.10 08:46, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> Hey Astrid,
>
> that's really an interesting case. You got it totally right,
> @dontverifyrequesthash and @validate should work perfectly together.
>
> Could you try to add the @dontverifyrequesthash at the bottom of your
> doc block? additionally, an @ is missing before the "@return" in the doc
> block, so it might be that the parser gets confused.
>
> Greets,
> Sebastian

Hey Sebastian,
thank you very much for the answer! I have added the @return and tried
different orders of the annotations: but always with the same result.
Everything seems to be fine though if my validator returns true: the
exception only seems to be thrown if it returns false.
Do you have any other idea what could be wrong? Or is there another way
to suppress the exception?

Greetings,
Astrid