[TYPO3-mvc] Multiple Checkboxes for an object in a form

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Wed Nov 10 21:20:40 CET 2010

Christian Zenker wrote:

Hi Christian,

> Just never, *never*, NEVER(!!!) try to set the "checked" argument in the
> Form_CheckboxViewHelper! It will cost you hours and drive you almost
> insane. Believe me - I know what I am talking about. ;) For some reason
> the VH is hardcoded to basically ignore the "property" argument if the
> "checked" argument is set. I would call this a bug, but I guess there is
> a reason why this was done...? Otherwise this works like a charm.

I wouldn't call it a bug, but it's definitely not flexible and intuitive
enough currently. Actually most of the form vh need a rework, see [1].

I hope, I'll find the time to do this until the 4.5 releast.. But it
means quite a lot of critical changes

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/9214

Best,
Bastian