[TYPO3-mvc] validating two model in a form

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Nov 8 12:12:21 CET 2010

Hey,

> I have tried validation with new version . but still i get the sane
> problem . Do you have any solution for this

what exactly is still the problem. Is the validation itself not
triggered at all, or is validation itself working, but not for child
objects? The later is a missing feature (bug)[1] I don't have a suitable
solution for. I digged into the whole validation stuff of Extbase and
Fluid and managed to validate a 1:1 childObject for now, but 1:n or n:n
relations (objectStorages) don't work and will not easily. As far as I
have seen, the whole validation stuff needs to be rewritten to add that
feature cleanly.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/6893