[TYPO3-mvc] creating two related objects in one form

Henjo Hoeksma me at henjohoeksma.nl
Sat Nov 6 21:37:24 CET 2010

On 2010-11-04 18:16:48 +0100, Franz Koch said:

> Hey,
>
>> I try to get my head around creating two related objects in one form in
>> the FE.
>>
>> For example:
>> I want to add a blog post from FE and attach a (or multiple!) tags to
>> it. Tags will be value objects, and preferrably reusable, so a suggest
>> feature should be possible too, but first things first.
>>
>> Does someone have a working solution on how to achieve this?
>
> Did you already search the list? I remember that this or a related
> questions already have been asked and answered not to long ago (I think
> it was about dynamically adding multiple child objects). Please report
> back if you found an answer or not - I'll then try to assist you as
> much as I can.

Hi Franz,

indeed no need of going over things twice. I did find some suggestions
on working it out, but not to a satisfying way. Problem is probable I
don't get it ;-)
I do not have much (real) OOP experience and some of what's in here
goes too fast. I am not only looking for a solution, but would like to
understand more on how this works. ;-)

I'd appreciate if you could point me to the discussions you think might
benefit the understanding of this!
I appreciate your presence on this list in general as well. It is great
that support in this list is doing so well!

Thanks,

Henjo