[TYPO3-mvc] records are only visible and editable by admin

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Nov 3 14:08:37 CET 2010

Hey Philipp,

> I've created a frontend extension with extbase/fluid. Everything works fine
> so far. But as I created some backend users and that corresponding
> group(redacteurs) I noticed that they won't be able to see or edit those
> records stored in a sys folder. Do I have to register something in my
> extension so that those records are also available by non-admins?

like with every other extension you have to allow certain tables and
excludeFields for your backend editors. This can be done in the be-group
settings by checking the "include access list" option in the second tab
of the be-group form. After that you'll find there a list of record
tables (listing and modify) that you can allow for your BE users.