[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: Unstable trunk -- Dependency Injection landed

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Tue Nov 2 14:47:01 CET 2010

Hey everybody,

Bastian and I just did a major cleanup session concerning the dependency
injection, and now for us the stuff works again nicely :-)
We mainly cleaned lots of things up, moved classes around and now
Dependency Injection is used *consistently* thoughout the whole Extbase
and Fluid core.

Important: for now to have it run, you need the container extension in
branch:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/container/branches/extbase_integration/
installed, in the latest revision (we did some changes there as well).

Now, I guess it's the right time to test Extbase/Fluid/Container
together and tell us if some things of you break!

Greets,
Sebastian
PS: Thanks Felix for laying the Dependency Injection foundations :-)