[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: Unstable trunk

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Mon Nov 1 22:33:26 CET 2010

Hey everyone,

Am 01.11.10 16:32, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:
> Until the release and especially until the feature freeze next week, the trunk of Extbase and Fluid (v4) might be unstable.

Ya ! It most likely will be. ;-)

I will now commit the dependency injection stuff which most likely will
not work without side-effects. If you find a bug, please open an issue
on forge so we can act as soon as possible.

Please also notice that container[1] became a dependency. Container is
written by Daniel Pötzinger and does most of the dependency injection
work for us.
For the moment please check it out from [2], because we use a patched
version.

Curious to hear your feedback. ;-)

regards, foertel

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-container