[TYPO3-mvc] default state of multiple checkboxes

Jonas Götze jonnsn at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:04:14 CEST 2010

Hi list,
I have another one for you :)
I have 2 Arrays in my Template. The first one is containing fields which
I want to render as checkboxes. These are all available options for the
current Object.
The second Array contains those values, which are already stored for the
object. So these options should be checked by default.
How could I do that?
I thought of creating an inArray-Viewhelper but cannot seem to nest the
call to this in the checked-Property of a checkbox. Is there any way to
store the result of the viewHelper-Call in a temporary variable and
check it later?
Maybe I am thinking too complicated at all - just managed some weird
MM-Relation stuff in the FE, so I might need a little break first...

Regards
Jonas

PS:
<f:for each="{0 : 'extbase', 1 : 'fluid'}" as="" >
</f:for>
<b>Thanks for both of them!</b>