[TYPO3-mvc] Extbase and PHP accelerator

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:36:53 CET 2010

Hello fellow developers,

is anyone of you having any experiences with Extbase in combination with a
PHP accelerator? Before Extbase we were using eAccelerator to speed up our
TYPO3 installations. But since eAccelerator strips out all doc comments,
which are required for Extbase in order to work, we're now forced to find an
alternative solution.

We alredy tried to compile eAccelerator using
--with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion but somehow this struggles with
our PHP version or configuration - we're only getting blank pages and
segmentation faults.

So my question: Is there any recommendation which accelerator in which
version and with which configuration works best with TYPO3 and especially
Extbase?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Roberto