[TYPO3-mvc] Removing non existing object from repository

David Schreiber flashmasterdash at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:57:57 CET 2010

Hello everybody,

Does removing a non-existing object from a repository work, or does
this throw an error?

The problem I got is following: I'm showing a product list, with all
the actions to perform on the products (like editing, deleting...).
When I click on my delete button twice before the page reloads, the
first click deletes the object out of the repository, but the second
one throws me an error that the given attribute was NULL. The object
is no longer inside the repository, but there also is a big error
message.

Is this (error on deleting non existing) normal repository behaviour,
or could this be some other error inside my code?

Thank you,
David Schreiber