[TYPO3-mvc] if-ViewHelper - Multiple conditions with logical and/or?

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Sat Jan 30 18:33:21 CET 2010

Hi,

> I can't figure it out, regardless of how deep I dig into the fluid
> core.
>
> Is it possible to link multiple conditions of an if-ViewHelper with
> logical operators like || or && ?
No, this does not work right now. The boolean expression syntax is
currently still quite limited (implemented in
Classes/Core/SyntaxTree/ViewHelperNode if I remember correctly), and
it's something which could be greatly extended :-)

If you need such complex conditions, maybe it's worth putting them
either to your model (if they belong to the domain), or write a custom
ViewHelper for them.

Greets,
Sebastian