[TYPO3-mvc] Manually dispatching a request and calling an action controller inside an extbase called action controller

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Sat Jan 30 11:59:45 CET 2010

Hi,

> Is there a workaround or a solution to this? Or should I may consider
> calling the checkout steps in another, better way?

by default fluid is passing every directly outputted variable through
htmlspecialchars. To avoid this, you can use the
<f:format.html>{htmlContent}</f:format.html> viewHelper. The downside of
this viewHelper is, that it's by default using lib.parseFunc_RTE for
rendering and thus most likely will mess up your html code. To
circumvent this you can do the following:

<f:format.html parseFuncTSPath="">{yourHtmlContent}</f:format.html>

The other possibility you have is to simply not assign your content to
the view but let your main cartController simply return the output from
the according step. In this case the step has to return the final layout
already.