[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid: Access to the original object passed as content of a viewHelper?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Jan 29 08:49:41 CET 2010

Franz Koch schrieb:

>> PS: I am playing right now with the idea of value objects for "select"
>> fields.
>
> Please keep me updated how this turns out. I already had a look at your
> draft in your ballroom dancing extension.

But don't hold your breath. I'm going on vacation tomorrow.

Anyway, currently I play with a factory of some sorts and a dumb value object. The object will get
"raw" value, label in the constructor and has ther getters getValue() and getLabel(). So in FLUID
you can say {object.property.label}. Perhaps the __toString() will yield getLabel(), which is maybe
more natural in a FLUID context: {object.property} => label (not value).

Masi