[TYPO3-mvc] Fluid / Extbase: empty LazyLoading object is fooling if-conditions

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Thu Jan 28 17:54:36 CET 2010

Hi Jochen,

> It's also time now to say thank you from my side for your great work on
> Extbase. I really appreciate your helping hand.

I have to thank you guys for the hard work you had in the first place ;)

> be no progress (btw did you order your iPad ;-) ).

I didn't even notice that it's already out. But I'm anyway not such a
Apple fanboy - although they have really nice tech gadgets, but quite
unfortunately expensive too. Maybe a iPhone one day. For now I'm happy
with Win7 and Linux ;)