[TYPO3-mvc] How to get the plain DB value of a relation field?

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 27 17:40:52 CET 2010

Hi,

I've got a TCA field with a DB relation (select) in one of my models,
that I'd like to get as plain DB-value inside my model. Therefor I added
"@var string" as annotation to the models property, but I always get a
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_LazyLoadingProxy injected.

Well, while it's correct TCA definition wise, it's wrong according to my
annotation. So is this a bug? Or what do I have to do to get the plain
DB value?

Reason: it's a relation to a tt_content record that I'd like to render
via TS - so I don't need a object.