[TYPO3-mvc] FYI: added patch for support of TCA fields of type group (enables DAM support)

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Wed Jan 27 15:26:05 CET 2010

Hi list,

I just added a patch on forge [1] with a basic support for TCA fields of
type "group" in extbase. The support for the type "group" is for now
limited to group fields using DB relations to ONE foreign table. I'm not
sure if comma separated lists of uids will be supported by this (haven't
tested it), but group fields with MM relations will now work.
So now you should get DAM records persisted in your objects. \o/

Have fun.

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/6249