[TYPO3-mvc] layout helper (for CSC)

Denyerec denyerec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:07:57 CET 2010

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:14:26 -0000, Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:
> The example from above could therefore be rewritten like that:
>
> <f:layout.header level="1" count="1">Create a new blog</f:layout.header>
> <f:layout.p>Enter information about your new blog below:</f:layout.p>
>
> Comments are welcome.

My knee-jerk to that would be that then, your designer is no longer able
to help you with your FLUID templates because simple HTML and CSS has been
almost entirely replaced with calls to a new "language", in this case the
Fluid syntax.

I can understand why it might seem like an attractive idea, but it might
be a bit over the top? Applying an abstraction layer to the template,
which is an abstraction from the code already...?

Den

--
-----
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk