[TYPO3-mvc] draft of my toy/example extension

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Sat Jan 23 15:15:36 CET 2010

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I've put my toy ExtBase+IRRE extension on forge:
>>>
>>> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-ballroom_dancing
>> I've resorted to MM for now to get the started with the other features of the extension. But the
>> IRRE stuff is ony commented out, so you can still see what should be working.
>
> I'm back to IRRE (Medium<>Tracks<>Recordings) now. I had to remove only the TCA setting
> "foreign_label". The reason is that in this case ExtBase mixes up the relations.

I have refactored the thing now, so that the Medium has a tracks property, but Recording doesn't.
Track is an aggregate member with the Medium being the aggregate root. To get the tracks a recording
is on yoou have to ask the Medium repository.

Also in are text media (books). The medium repository holds both audio (CDs) and text media (books).
The medium is an abstract class, audio and text are child classes. I use an internal "type" property
that is configured as a TCA "type". So far this worked out well.

And I have added demo data, so you can have a few songs and dances to click on.

Masi