[TYPO3-mvc] controller and action presets for use in flexforms

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Fri Jan 22 14:23:36 CET 2010

Hi,

sorry for starting a new topic for this again, but I think my answers to
the old topic from Martin stayed unnoticed as the topic is already a few
weeks old.

So may I point you again to the topic "Flexform
switchableControllerActions per model" from Martin Kutschker dated
05.01.2010?
I added some comments there and provided a patch that allows to define
some presets for allowed Controller/Action pairs just like in
ext_localconf, but from within TS. And those presets can be
addressed/activated from flexforms. On the time writing these lines, I
just noticed that it might also be handy to have that feature from
within TS so I might add that feature later if you guys say it's a nice
to have feature for extbase worth spending more time in.